My Photo
Name:
Location: Bloomington, Indiana, United States

Tuesday, August 08, 2006


Eclipse again- UML!!
I was asked of my opinion on a modeling tool by one of the research groups before they jump and purchase rational rose. I already knew the Eclipse SOA guys have done significant work in this direction. EMF and eclipse UML2 had quite a bit of development in this direction but the I found this product which had everything nicely packaged and of course its free. Its a product called Omondo and worth downloading. The class diagram posted here is done using the tool and it impressed me. It threw exceptions once in a while, oh well I should fix at least one bug before start complaining.

1 Comments:

Blogger MCA said...

Infoclases es el portal profesional de las clases particulares en España. Busca y selecciona profesores particulares de cualquier materia y nivel. Comunícate con ellos de forma gratuita a través de nuestro correo interno y, cuando hayas acordado el precio y el inicio de tus clases, obtén sus datos de contacto (nombre, teléfono y dirección de correo) con un pago único de tan solo 2,50 euros.clases particulares madridantennas

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home